Due to the expanding COVID-19 pandemic and with an abundance of caution, the Claremont MakerSpace has decided to cancel a number of upcoming activities.
- All classes and activities scheduled for Friday March 13 through Tuesday March 17th have been cancelled.
- Public tours of the MakerSpace are suspended until further notice.
- We remain open for members, however, if you are feeling ill or have a fever or any cold or flu like symptoms, please stay home, contact your health care provider and follow their recommendation regarding treatment or self isolation.
We apologize for any inconvenience these cancellations might cause, but we feel that this is the most prudent course of action at this time. This situation is rapidly unfolding. We will continue to monitor and follow guidance from local, regional and State agencies as we make a determination on activities scheduled for next week. Please check our website for updates on upcoming classes and activities. Please continue to take steps to minimize the spread of all respiratory illness, including COVID-19. The Centers for Disease Control recommends:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Heavily soiled hands should be washed.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your cough or your sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
The Claremont MakerSpace will continue to monitor the situation and will keep you informed of any further changes in our schedule or programming.<.span> Stay healthy and keep makin’Claremont MakerSpace