Access to tools that inspire. Access to space to create.
Join the creative community at the Claremont MakerSpace.
Access to the Claremont MakerSpace is gained via Membership – like a gym membership. Claremont MakerSpace Memberships offer:
- Access to shared tools and workshops for woodworking, precision machining, fiber arts, electronics, welding, robotics, jewelry and metalsmithing, graphic design, fabrication, prototyping, programming and more.
- Discounts on equipment training/certification and classes, ranging from specialty fabrication techniques to business development, offered at the MakerSpace.
- Discounts on special events, focusing on the arts, entrepreneurship and innovative technologies, hosted at the MakerSpace.
- Options for personal studio rental and project and materials storage space.
To sign up for membership to the CMS, simply fill out the form below. 30 days before we open, we’ll charge your credit card for your membership. That’s it!
Before signing up for a Claremont MakerSpace Membership, please read the Claremont MakerSpace Membership Agreement & Policies
Membership Types & Access:
- Nights & Weekend Membership – $60 per month.
- Monday – Friday, 5pm – 9pm; Weekends, 11am – 7pm
- Weekend Membership – $46 per month.
- Saturdays & Sundays, 11am – 7pm
- Weekday Membership – $69 per month.
- Monday – Friday, 11am – 9pm
- Unlimited Membership – $112 per month.
- Monday – Friday, 11am – 9pm; Weekends, 11am – 7pm