Access to tools that inspire. Access to space to create.
Join the creative community at the Claremont MakerSpace.
Access to the Claremont MakerSpace is gained via Membership – like a gym membership. Claremont MakerSpace Memberships offer:
- Access to shared tools and workshops for woodworking, precision machining, fiber arts, electronics, welding, robotics, jewelry and metalsmithing, graphic design, fabrication, prototyping, programming and more.
- Discounts on equipment training/certification and classes, ranging from specialty fabrication techniques to business development, offered at the MakerSpace.
- Discounts on special events, focusing on the arts, entrepreneurship and innovative technologies, hosted at the MakerSpace.
- Options for personal studio rental and project and materials storage space.
For a limited time only, we’re offering a 10% discount on membership. Simply fill out the form below, select how long you want to commit to membership for, and you’ll receive a 10% discount for that period of time. 30 days before we open, we’ll charge your credit card for your membership. It’s that simple — sign up now, join the Claremont MakerSpace now and save 10%!
Before signing up for a Claremont MakerSpace Membership, please read the Claremont MakerSpace Membership Agreement & Policies
Membership Types & Access:
- Nights & Weekend Membership –
normally $60now $54 per month.
- Monday – Friday, 5pm – 9pm; Weekends, 11am – 7pm
- Weekend Membership –
normally $46now $41.40 per month.
- Saturdays & Sundays, 11am – 7pm
- Weekday Membership –
normally $69now $62.10 per month.
- Monday – Friday, 11am – 9pm
- Unlimited Membership –
normally $112now $100.80 per month.
- Monday – Friday, 11am – 9pm; Weekends, 11am – 7pm