Claremont MakerSpace Member Access Rules
- Members must read, and agree to abide by the terms, conditions, policies and procedures outlined here before access to the Claremont MakerSpace will be allowed.
- Members must indicate acceptance of these terms via the Members Only section of the ClaremontMakerSpace.org website.
Policies which will shall remain in place until further notice:
- Member access hours are:
- Monday 10 am – 9:00 PM
- Tuesday 10 am – 9 PM
- Wednesday 10 am – 9 PM
- Thursday 10 am – 9 PM
- Friday 10 am – 3 PM
- Saturday 5:30 – 9 PM
- Members in good standing who are up to date on their dues and who have accepted these terms and conditions as indicated above will be able to access the Claremont MakerSpace during these hours, regardless of their membership level (ie, nights and weekends members will be able to access the space during these hours).
- Every member entering the MakerSpace shall register their name, time of entry and exit, and body temperature. Members with body temperature exceeding recommended guidelines are not allowed to remain on site.
- Everyone must wear a mask (N95 preferred, surgical or cloth mask ok) covering their mouth and nose at all times while at the Claremont MakerSpace.
- Members must maintain at least 2 meter (6 foot) separation between each other at all times. (exclusion for members who live together).
- Members shall wash their hands upon entering and before leaving the MakerSpace.
- Members shall not come to the MakerSpace if they are exhibiting any symptoms of illness or have been in contact with anyone who is ill and will certify every time they enter the MakerSpace to this condition.
- All equipment as well as any tools touched must be sprayed down with disinfectant before and after each use.
- Shared Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will not be available. Members must provide their own safety equipment.
- Members must provide and use their own mandatory PPE including, but not limited to safety glasses, hearing protection, etc. in order to safely use any shop or tool. Member supplied PPE must be commercially acceptable and specifically designed for the intended use
- Members who suspect that they have contracted COVID-19 and who have recently been in the Claremont MakerSpace, must report symptoms or confirmed cases to email@example.com
- Members who have been recently sick, Please, stay away. Do not come if you have been sick in the past 2 weeks.
- All members are responsible for following and helping to encourage others to follow these rules in order to keep each other safe.
- Kitchen utensils, cups, dishes, plates, refrigerator, microwave shall not be used.
- Water drinking fountains shall not be used.
Claremont MakerSpace Volunteers and Staff will on site when the MakerSpace is available to members and will:
- Clean bathrooms regularly.
- Clean high touch surfaces including doors, door knobs, light switches..
- Stock bathrooms with toilet paper, paper towels, soap and disinfectant.
- Stock cleaning supplies, disinfectant, paper towels, etc.
- Reservations can be made at least 6 hours in advance for specific high demand / long run tools to help ensure you can get your job done.
We will adjust these rules as needed, with or without notice, in order to comply with local, state and national regulations and to implement best practices.